- Dalhousie : dalhousie is one of the most popular hill station in himachal and there is lot to explore around dalhousie. this is samll and very ell maintained town in chamba region of himachal pradesh.
- Panchpula : Panchpula, a charming place, is just 3 km away from dalhousie. this is one of the most attractive spots in the region. panchpula literally means a place having five bridges.
- Bara Pathar : Bara pathar is 4 Km away from general post office, dalhousie enroute kalatop. Between thick woods are the small temple of bhulwani mata temple or also called the bhavani mata in the village of ahla on the wat to kalatop.
- Kalatop : The kalatop wild life sanctuary is one of the most popular wildlife sanctuaries in himachal pradesh. It is expanded over an area of 1962 hectares the sanctuary in kalatop wild life sanctuary dalhousie orrigated by the river which is known as Ravi.
- Dainkund : Dainkund peak is a stunning tourist place, perched at an altitude of 2755 meters, is the supreme mount in dalhousie. from the peak tourist can relish 360 Degree view of the entire valley.
- Kailash View : From the khajjiar ground glimpses of mount kailash are available on a clear day. It is believed that mount kailash is the home of Lord shiva, the main deityof the Himachal Pradesh.
For more information or Booking call us at : +91-94188-89335 , +91-94189-89335